Monday, May 29, 2006

Girls Vs Guys

I was just reminded today about how each girl and guy acts. Like their side of argument and their nature and etc. I rememebered about this workshop I went to and it really supports the saying of guys are from mars, women from venus. Its like the opinions are 2 totally different and wierd answers. But shouldn't talk about this..haha.
My day was fine..saturday and sunday this week felt the best, it felt like a long holiday and I was refreshed. Although there are exams coming up, but my life seems so good now, compared to the crappy week I had..haha..
Todays programming class was the best as the teacher was absent, so we got like a whole bludge class. We were like emailing stuff around and my face was red as I tried to keep my chuckles in while reading the nonsenical letter. I shan't elaborate the letter as I think it would be really wierd..
That's all for now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home